Solid Quarter

Visit Trembling Pillow Press for poetry books, broadsides, chapbooks, and Solid Quarter Magazine.

Visit New Orleans Poetry Fest for the annual 4 day poetry festival directed by Bill Lavender and Megan Burns.

Megan Burns' Poeticsofbone&city project on Tumblr



Monday, July 14, 2008

Unmoveable Feasts and Moving Feats

Susan Kirby-Smith has a new poetry, review, video and other assorted sundries site up called An Unmoveable Feast. There are some poems up from both Dave and I, totally unplanned as we both heard about this new venture on different grape vines and wanted to support Susan who came to our wonderful Bill Berkson workshops in February. There is a great story about Susan and Andrei Condrescu picking Bill up for dinner as well during that time.

In other feats, I purchased my first ever ipod. Seems it was defective, speaking German to me and then promptly freezing. So I now am on my second ipod, which is speaking English to me so at least we are communicating.

No comments: