Solid Quarter

Visit Trembling Pillow Press for poetry books, broadsides, chapbooks, and Solid Quarter Magazine.

Visit New Orleans Poetry Fest for the annual 4 day poetry festival directed by Bill Lavender and Megan Burns.

Megan Burns' Poeticsofbone&city project on Tumblr



Monday, November 29, 2010

New review up at Tarpualin Sky

I've been really bad about updating this blog, but Issa is now mobile and partially walking so she is no longer content to sit quietly while I type. In fact, this experiment has led to some disasters that involve cords, small objects, speakers crashing to the floor and her sucking on a ink cartridge that fell behind the desk.

I did recently get a new review up at Tarpaulin Sky: http://tsky-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/julie-carrs-sarahof-fragments-and-lines.html#more

I'm reading another Julie Carr right now: 100 Notes on Violence, which is equally impressive. I have the wonderful opportunity to read the work of poet Tracey McTague as she has sent me her latest manuscript in progress.

I can't believe this year is almost over.

No comments: